Gary W. Kearney | Certified Specialist
Gary W. Kearney is a California State Bar certified family law specialist with over 40 years of experience. He has had extensive trial experience with appellate expertise in both writs and appeals. He was appellate counsel in the published case of Marriage of Laudeman which established the circumstances in which a child support order may be modified. Gary has been the President and board member of the California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Chairman of the Family Law Section of the Pasadena Bar Association, and a member of the family law support and taxation sections of the American Bar Association.
Reported Appellate Cases
- In re Marriage of Laudeman, 92.Cal. App 4th 109
- Herbst vs. Swan 102 Cal. App 4th 813
- In re Marriage of Foley 189 Cal. App 4th 521
- Asfaw vs. Woldberhan, 147 Cal. App 4th 1407
- In Re Marriage of Starr, 189 Cal. App. 4th 277
- Family Law Specialist, California State Bar
- California, 1977
- Preeminent Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell
- 30th Anniversary as a Board Certified Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, President and Board Member
- Pasadena Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chairman
- American Bar Association, Family Law Support Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section, Member
- University of La Verne College of Law, J.D.
Family Law Practice Areas
We are an experienced, high-quality service firm led by family law specialists certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. We are committed to advocate diligently on your behalf to deliver the results you desire.