Brian Alan Baker | Certified Specialist
Brian Alan Baker has over 30 years of experience in family law, civil litigation, and business and real estate transactions. He has been certified as a specialist in family law since 1993. His civil practice includes a diverse array of business types including health care, construction, transportation, broadcasting, music, and real estate. Martindale Hubbell rates Brian as “AV”, and lists him as a Preeminent Lawyer.
Reported Appellate Cases
- Weber vs. Langholz – (Federal Truth in Lending; attorneys fees)
- Marriage of Cross – (Reimbursement of separate property contributions to other spouse’s separate property)
- DCH Health Services Corp. vs. Waite – (Disqualification of attorney based upon spouse)
- Family Law Specialist, California State Bar
- California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1987
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1989
- Preeminent Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Order of Barristers
- State Bar of California
- The Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Pasadena
- Bar Association
- Mediator Registry
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A.
Family Law Practice Areas
We are an experienced, high-quality service firm led by family law specialists certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. We are committed to advocate diligently on your behalf to deliver the results you desire.